All new users require admin approval for activation. If you registered email board@ochomebrewclub.com and introduce yourself. Accounts that i do not receive an email from will be deleted.

OCTOBER MEETING RECAP

Club meeting information and recaps
Ravershak

OCTOBER MEETING RECAP

Postby Ravershak » Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:45 pm

Thanks to all who came to the meeting tonight. Welcome Butch and Stephanie our newest members! A brief recap of tonight:
* Club Business
Congratulations again to Dave Menges and Patrick Scott, winners of the American Porter competition against Monmouth County Homebrewers Assn. Champions get champagne, so Dave received the Champagne of Beers, a six pack of Miller High Life. Life doesn't get any better!
* Finances
Club Treasury is at $322.50. Annual dues are $20. I have a complete list so if you are not sure if you paid or not, please ask me and I will let you know. How are we going to spend it?
We have been discussing club activities, such as a brewery trip and other events, nothing finalized yet.
* Learn to Homebrew Day
This is on 11/4/2017. We are planning to do a club event at Icarus that day. Kevin will send out full details in the next day or so.
* November Meeting
Trying to plan it for Last Wave in Point. Dates are tentative possibly 11/15, but stay tuned and we will let you know.
* December inter club competition
We haven't done one of these since the summer so the group that was present decided to make this one a holiday/spiced ale (whatever you want to call it). We will pick a winner at our December meeting...who knows there may be another six of Miller as the prize...
Be on the lookout for Kevin's notice about November 4.
Thanks everyone!