All new users require admin approval for activation. If you registered email board@ochomebrewclub.com and introduce yourself. Accounts that i do not receive an email from will be deleted.

Intro

Newly registered users make your first post here introducing yourself.
SergioV80

Intro

Postby SergioV80 » Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:59 pm

What's going on guys. My name is Sergio, and from what I've read in the other intros, I definitely have the least experience as I'm just getting into the home brew game. Hoping to attend some meetings and learn from everyone's experience. Just recently moved to Forked River so Backwards Flag is nice and close. Looking forward to meeting everyone at the next meeting, and if I'm correct that would be on Oct 11th. Thanks.

Jivetoast

Re: Intro

Postby Jivetoast » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:04 pm

That is correct a week from tomorrow. Don't worry we are here to help and guide you. Hope to see you there!

Ravershak

Postby Ravershak » Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:14 pm

Welcome Sergio! I am not the newest member anymore! I probably have less experience than you but have already learned a lot from these guys. See you Tuesday.

SergioV80

Missed Meeting

Postby SergioV80 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:53 pm

I unfortunately missed the meeting tonight at backwards flag as I had to work; however, I didn't see any posts saying there was one under the meetings forum. Does anyone use this forum anymore to post or am I missing something? I'm hoping to make the next meeting as I'm trying to break into homebrew and would like some direction, although I'm kind of bummed I have to wait another month. Thanks Jivetoast and Ravershak for the welcome. See you then.

Ant

Postby Ant » Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:40 pm

Hey Sergio, I missed the meeting too, so nothing important happened. jk. If something important did happen someone will post it up here.
We have an email list and send a reminder email out, we'll have to get you on it at the next meeting.
- Ant

PFC - BN Army
Card carrying AHA member

I'm a simple man. I like pretty dark haired women and breakfast food. -Ron Swanson

SergioV80

Postby SergioV80 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:33 am

Hey Ant,
Thanks for the heads up..I'll have to get on that list at the next meeting. Appreciate the reply.